The food and beverage (F&B) industry is known for integrating designs to commercial or office spaces in order to enhance customer experience.
And although you may not cater to customers at home, adopting design ideas from fit-out experts will help make your dwelling place stand out.
After all, the implementation of the right design elements in various F&B establishments is what makes them attractive to customers in the first place. Whether it’s the furnishings, the lighting, flooring or other interior design elements, fit-out specialists can certainly create unique and fascinating spaces that attract loyal customers and curious new guests.
With this in mind, you can have a unique home with the help of a residential interior designer who has the fit-out expertise to maximize the beauty and comfort in your living space. By working with a professional interior fit-out, you can achieve benefits in terms of:
- Space utilization – make use of every nook and cranny of your space then convert it into a delightful area to unwind, relax or enjoy the company of your loved ones.
- Style – fully equipped with knowledge and experience to turn any conventional space into something inspiring, lively or futuristic, your fit-out specialist can definitely help you create a space that is uniquely you in character and feel.
- Cost savings – design plans and schemes are created to fit whatever budget you may have plus, your design partner can get you in on inside deals only those in the industry would know about.
Once you’ve got your interior design partner onboard, consider incorporating these design ideas from the F&B industry into your home:
Lighting has the biggest impact on the atmosphere of a living space. However, you can’t get a wonderful ambiance by relying on regular light bulbs. You should be able to control the lighting fixtures in every room of your house, may it be through dimming, switching on and off, or changing colors.
You can also make use of flexible, cost-effective fixtures such as LED strip lights.
The main objective here is to install lighting fixtures that not just brighten up space but which also define and create a specific mood.
2.Unique and comfortable seating
Ever visited a restaurant that you love to keep on coming back to because of its comfortable vibe? Do away with a conventional couch, and find comfortable and unique seating options for your dining and living rooms.
You don’t always need to buy new furniture. You can revamp an existing chair with a fresh paint job or simply mix and match different kinds of chairs to liven up a room.
Don’t just focus on your landscape outdoors but also try to bring the greenery indoors.
Integrating plants into one’s interior design is now slowly becoming a trend not just in restaurants but in hotels as well.
You can definitely do the same at home. Plants bring positive health effects to people. You’ll be surprised at how much more relaxing and stress-free your home will be after adding a touch of nature into your interiors.
If you’re worried about not having a green thumb, you can make use of low maintenance plants such as succulents or air plants.
The goal of minimalism is to create a peaceful, simple, streamlined design. With substantially less clutter, a minimalist room shows a touch of clarity and simplicity without making the space feel empty.
Here’s how you can embrace minimalism through your home interiors:
- Color – The color white is a primary choice for a minimalist design besides cream and other natural shades. As long as it’s not too overpowering, you can also integrate one vivid color into a minimalist room for a touch of the unusual. To avoid color clashing in your minimalist décor, opt for yellows, browns, or pale greys instead of white.
- Walls – The walls should be free from texture and have been plastered to become smooth and flat. Choose a large mirror or picture to hang on the wall instead of small items to avoid making the walls feel cluttered.
- Lighting – The room should be well-lit but not too bright. Make wise use of pendant lights, floor lamps, or LED strip lights to add a warm touch to your minimalistic design.
- Décor – When investing in furniture, make sure it fits the room well. If you have many belongings, buy a single large piece where you can place everything inside and out of view. Go for neat geometric designs with a functional use to avoid overcrowding the room.
Your home should not only be a place for shelter but also a haven of comfort and relaxation.
Take inspiration from restaurants and look at how customers flock into them because of the inviting atmosphere they offer. Work with an interior fit-out professional to come up with a space that provides all your needs in terms of beauty, comfort, functionality and style in your home.
CEO at Interact Group LLC
Interact Group is a design-led interior fit out company that aims to set new standards in the UAE interiors market. Driven by their dedication to total customer experience, the company’s mission is to bring truly specialized teams to complex design and fit out challenges, utilizing their unmatched ability to deliver spaces efficiently and above expectation.